Layer 1: Scoop a generous helping of chipotle and garlic-seasoned potato and bacon hash onto your tortilla. Layers 2, 3 & 4: Fried egg, Cotija cheese and avocado. Garnish with thinly sliced radishes and cilantro, and enjoy fresh-Mex flavor for breakfast any day of the week. Recipe and photo courtesy of Adrianna Adarme of A Cozy Kitchen.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 red potato, diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Chipotle Pepper, Crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tortillas
Cotija cheese, crumbled
- queso blanco
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce
- Cilantro leaves
- 1 Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Allow to cool slightly, then dice. Set aside.
- 2 Add diced potatoes to the same skillet, reducing heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring frequently until tender crisp. Stir in shallot, salt and chipotle pepper; cook 1 minute. Sitr in garlic and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes for until potato is tender. Stir in diced bacon and cover skillet to keep warm.
- 3 Fry eggs in small skillet to desired doneness. Divide potato mixture among 4 tortillas. Top each with a fried egg, cheese crumbles, avocado and radishes. Serve with hot sauce and cilantro leaves.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.