The classic roast beef sandwich gets a sweet and smoky twist with French’s® Creamy Honey Chipotle Mustard Spread and toppings like pepper Jack cheese and avocado on a crunchy Portuguese roll.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 Portuguese rolls, split
- 1/2 cup French's® Creamy Honey Chipotle Mustard Spread, divided
- 1 cup spring mix greens
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese, cut in half diagonally
- 8 thin slices red onion
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) sliced deli roast beef
SPREAD 1 tablespoon creamy mustard on cut-sides of each roll. Layer bottom half of each roll with 2 slices red onion, 1/4 cup spring mix and 2 slices cheese. Top each with 1/4 of the sliced avocado and 1/4 of the roast beef. Finish with top half of rolls.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Make sandwich on rye bread, adding sauerkraut and subbing Swiss cheese for a mayo-free play on a Rueben sandwich.
• Roll it up! Skip the bread and slather creamy mustard on sliced roast beef. Top with onion, pickles, cheese, and spring mix. Roll up for a hand-held, low carb meal to go!
• Swap leftover taco night tortillas in place of the bread in this sandwich for a roast beef wrap.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner