- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 cup French's® Honey Mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 ounce sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Tuscan bread
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 425° F. Arrange vegetables on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- 2 COMBINE mustard, garlic and chopped basil in a small bowl. Spread each slice of bread with mixture.
- 3 EVENLY divide vegetables on 2 slices of bread; evenly top with mozzarella, then remaining bread slices.
- 4 HEAT lightly oiled grill pan or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches in pan. Place plate on sandwiches and weigh down with heavy, heat-proof object. Cook 10 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and cheese melts.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner