Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Plain non fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoon French's® Honey Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Place potatoes, water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a 3-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes until potatoes are tender; stirring once. Add peas. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes until peas are crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water and drain. Cool to room temperature.
- 2 Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, onion, dill, garlic and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in large bowl; mix well. Add potatoes and peas. Toss until evenly coated. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner