Ingredients 6 Servings
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 6 flour tortillas (12-inch)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded taco blend cheese
- 2 cups Crispy Jalapenos
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Heat shredded turkey with enchilada sauce in pan; set aside
- 2 SPREAD each tortilla with refried beans to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top each with 1/4 cup rice, 1/2 cup turkey, 1/3 cup cheese and 1/3 cup Crispy Jalapeños.
- 3 ROLL up, folding in sides. Place, seam side down, in ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4 UNCOVER and bake for 5 more minutes or until burritos are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve with salsa on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner