These tender, fall-off-the-bone ribs are rubbed with French's® Yellow Mustard and Grill Mates® Mesquite Rub to lock in serious flavor and juiciness. Cook them slow and low over indirect heat. Then sear and baste in a tangy sauce for the perfect finish.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 6 to 8 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Rub
- Mesquite BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Rub
- 1 tablespoon French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 Preheat grill to medium-low heat. Rub Mustard and Mesquite Rub evenly over both sides of ribs. Wrap ribs with 2 to 3 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil, sealing ends tightly.
- 2 Grill ribs over indirect heat 2 to 3 hours or until tender.
- 3 Meanwhile for the BBQ Sauce, mix remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 4 Remove foil from ribs. Transfer to lit side of grill over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned, brushing with some of the barbecue sauce during cooking. Cut into portions and serve with any remaining BBQ Sauce.
- 5 Oven Cooking Method: Rub ribs as directed. Place in single layer on foil-lined roasting pan. Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 1 1/2 hours or until meat starts to pull away from bones. Brush ribs with sauce. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.