"Super Juicy Chicken” is literally the name of the game. Coat chicken in tangy French's® Yellow Mustard and Grill Mates® Sweet & Smoky Rub and let the grill do the rest!
- 1 COAT chicken evenly with mustard. Sprinkle with Rub on all sides.
- 2 PREPARE grill for indirect medium-low heat (250°F to 325°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high with lid closed. Turn off burner(s) on one side of the grill. Turn burner on the other side to medium-low. Place chicken on unlit side of grill. Close lid.
- 3 Note: To maintain medium-low heat (250°F to 325°F), keep lid closed and adjust lit burner as necessary. Directions were developed using a gas grill. Grills vary; cooking time is approximate.
- 4 GRILL 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken is 165°F, turning occasionally. Move chicken to lit side of grill with skin-side down. Turn lit side of grill to high.
- 5 GRILL, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is lightly charred, turning once.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner