- 1 LINE 2 to 3 cookie sheets with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 MIX crushed Crispy Onions, cheese and seasoning in bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 3 CRACK the eggs into a second bowl and lightly beat with a fork. Put the flour in another bowl.
- 4 DIP a piece of chicken in the flour, covering all sides. Gently shake off any excess. Dip the floured chicken in the egg and let the extra drip off. Then lay it in the Crispy Onion mix, and scoop some over to cover the top. Press down gently all over, then lift from the bowl and set on cooking sheet. Do that for all the chicken.
- 5 BAKE chicken 15 to 20 minutes until Onions are golden brown. Serve with Puttanesca Ketchup dipping sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.