An easy appetizer for Holiday parties.
- 1 LINE 2 cookie sheets with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 PLACE Crispy Fried Onions and coconut into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- 3 PLACE flour in another plastic bag. Add chicken a few at a time; shake to coat.
- 4 DIP chicken into egg whites a few at a time. Roll in onion mixture, pressing firmly to adhere. Place on cookie sheets.
- 5 BAKE for 20 min. until nuggets are fully cooked and crispy. Serve with Frank's RedHot Sweet Chili sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.