These quesadillas as a fun starter to your backyard barbecue.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 of a red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounce sliced smoked ham or turkey, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/3 cup French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 COMBINE cheese, bell pepper, ham and onion in medium bowl. Mix mustard and cumin in small bowl.
- 2 PLACE tortillas on work surface. Spread about 1 teaspoon mustard mixture on each tortilla. Top 5 of the tortillas with cheese mixture, dividing evenly. Cover each with second tortilla, spread side down, to form a quesadilla.
- 3 COOK quesadillas on greased electric grill pan or barbecue grill for 2 minutes until cheese melts. Cut into quarters. Serve with salsa and cilantro if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner