Ingredients 8 (cups) Servings
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup French's® Honey Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 quarts popped popcorn (about 1/2 cup unpopped)
- 1 cup dry roasted mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 Melt butter in small saucepan. Add sugar. Cook until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in mustard, curry powder and garlic salt.
- 2 Heat oven to 350°F. Place popcorn and nuts into large greased roasting pan. Pour sauce over all and toss until well coated.
- 3 Bake, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes, stirring once. Stir in raisins. Cool completely.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner