- 2 tablespoons El Guapo® Chili Lime Seasoning
- 4 fresh lime wedges
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, divided
- French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) Mexican-style lager, chilled (such as Carta Blanca)
- 1 Place Chili Lime Seasoning on small plate. Moisten rims of 2 (16-ounce) pint glasses with 1 lime wedge each. Dip rims of glasses into Chili Lime Seasoning to coat. Drop lime wedges into glasses.
- 2 Mix 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon hot sauce and 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce in each glass. Add a pinch of the remaining Chili Lime Seasoning from the plate to each; mix well. Add 1/2 cup ice to each glass.
- 3 Tilt 1 glass slightly and fill with 1 bottle of the beer, pouring so that beer runs down the inside of the tilted glass. Repeat with remaining glass and beer. Garnish with fresh lime wedges to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner