- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 seedless oranges, peeled and sliced thin or 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 to 12 fresh mint leaves, torn
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 head Boston lettuce, washed, patted dry and separated into leaves
- 1 HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the ginger; stir fry 30 seconds. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned and just cooked through. Remove from skillet. Cool slightly, then cut it into 1/2-inch slices.
- 2 PLACE chicken, orange slices and red onion in large bowl. Add crushed red pepper, garlic, remaining 1 teaspoon ginger, salt and mint leaves; toss gently. Drizzle with lime juice and fish sauce; toss again.
- 3 LINE platter with lettuce leaves. Spoon chicken mixture over lettuce. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner