- Gingersnap Crust:
- 2 cups crushed gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Coconut Lime Filling:
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice
- Meringue Topping:
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 FOR the crust, preheat oven to 350°F. Place gingersnaps, flour and butter in food processor; cover. Process until well blended. Press crumb mixture firmly into 9-inch pie plate to form crust. Bake 7 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 2 FOR the filling, beat egg yolks in medium saucepan with wire whisk until smooth. Add coconut milk and condensed milk; mix well. Bring to simmer on medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats the back of spoon, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3 MICROWAVE gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in lime juice. Add gelatin mixture to saucepan; mix well. Cool completely. Pour filling into pie crust.
- 4 FOR the topping, beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over filling, sealing to edges of crust. Bake 10 minutes or until meringue topping is lightly browned.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner