Save busy weeknights with flavorful, 20-minute stir-fry starring chicken, whatever veggies you have on hand, and the savory, garlicky, mild heat of Thai Kitchen® Sweet Soy, Garlic and Chili Everything Sauce.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, cut up, such as broccoli, red bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots and red onions
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Sweet Soy Garlic & Chili Everything Sauce
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of the oil same skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Return chicken to skillet.
Stir in Sauce until well mixed and heated through. Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Substitute tofu, steak or shrimp in place of the chicken.
• Makes a great “Meatless Monday” dinner—substitute 2 additional cups of veggies in place of the chicken.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner