If your Hot Wings don’t make you want to cry, they’re not hot enough! Stubb created his famous wing sauce because he knew the value in a good spicy kick. Give your tastebuds a great spicy kick with this recipe for Stubb’s Hot Wings.
Stubb's Original Wing Sauce
- stubbs wicked habanero pepper wing sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 40 chicken wing pieces
- 1 Preheat oven to 425° F. Combine flour, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a plastic sealable bag. Shake wings, working in batches, until well coated. Shake off excess flour and arrange in single layer on baking pan sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2 Bake 35 minutes.
- 3 Remove from oven and brush generously with Wing Sauce. Bake 10 minutes longer. Remove from oven and brush with additional Wing Sauce . Bake 5 minutes longer or until crispy.
- 4 Serve with additional Wing Sauce, celery, and blue cheese dressing, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner