This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Garnish with Lemon.
- Step 1
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/2 bottle Stubb's Green Chile Marinade
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Optional toppings, including:
- Sliced radishes
- Diced tomatoes and/or salsa
- Diced avocado
- Chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Stubb's Green Chile Marinade
- 1 Place tilapia in a large plastic bag. Pour ½ of the bottle of Stubb's Green Chile Marinade over the tilapia and seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- 2 Preheat oven to 400° degrees.
- 3 Remove tilapia fillets from bag and shake off excess marinade. Preheat a skillet to medium heat. Spray skillet with canola oil. Add tilapia and cook for 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat. Cool slightly and break into bite-sized pieces.
- 4 Spread tortilla chips on sheet pan. Evenly divide tilapia over chips. Follow with cheese and black beans. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 5 While nachos are baking, mix together sour cream and ¼ cup Stubb's Green Chile Marinade. Set aside.
- 6 Remove baked nachos from oven and add additional toppings like radishes, tomatoes, salsa, avocado, cilantro, green chile sour cream, etc. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner