- Step 1
- 6 large eggs, hard-cooked
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 heaping tablespoon mustard (Creole or course grain)
- 4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 1/2 tablespoon of Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce, depending on your preferred level of spice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced scallion (green and white parts)
- Salt to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- 36 capers, drained, for garnish
- 1 Shell the eggs, cut them in half lengthwise, and pop the yolks into a mixing bowl. With a fork, mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce, and scallion. Mix in salt. The mixture should have very pronounced lemon and mustard flavors, so add more if you feel it needs more zing. (Remember: Chilling makes flavor less perceptible, so you may need to add more seasonings.)
- 2 Fill the cavity in each egg white half with the yolk mixture. Top with a sprinkle of paprika. Place 3 capers on top of each egg half. Chill till read to serve. For best flavor, let the eggs come to room temperature, or serve just slightly chilled.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner