This recipe is brought to you by Kirbie Cravings.
- Step 1
- 1 (12-count) box of mini flour tortilla boats
- canola oil, for frying
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Stubb's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 Add ½ inch of oil to a deep skillet or pan being used for frying the tortillas. Bring pan to medium heat. Working in small batches, add a few taco boats into pan after oil is heated. Fry lightly on both sides until golden and crispy. Use a knife to deflate any large air pockets that may form on the tortilla boats while they are being fried.
- 2 In a small bowl, whisk together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, ground cumin, salt and pepper.
- 3 Add beef and onions to a skillet and bring skillet to medium high heat. Saute until meat is browned. Drain out any liquid and oil that may have been released during cooking. Add in small bowl of spices and ¼ cup + 2 tbsp water. Stir and mix until everything is cooked and evenly coated. Stir in Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q sauce.
- 4 Fill taco boats with ground meat. Add sour cream to piping bag and pipe laces over the meat. Garnish with a few tomatoes and scallions. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner