The perfect snack to enjoy during the big game.
- Step 1
- 1 pound bacon slices, cut in half lengthwise and then to thirds
- 2 pound cocktail-sized smoke sausages
- 3/4 cup Smokey Mesquite Bar-B-Q Sauce
- BBQ Grill pan
- 1 Wrap each sausage with bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- 2 Prepare grill for direct cooking. Cook the sausages on a grill pan on the BBQ for 8 minutes, turning frequently. Baste the sausages with BBQ sauce during the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- 3 Alternatively, baste the sausages and cook on a baking sheet in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner