- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Szechuan 5 Spice Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Plan your meals, build your digital pantry, save recipes, and more!Download Now
COOK bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon.
Test Kitchen Tip: This recipe is a good choice if you are on a gluten free diet. Be sure to check your product labels to make sure that ingredients like soy sauce are gluten free.
REMOVE all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet. Add green beans; cook and stir 7 minutes or until tender-crisp. Mix Seasoning, sherry, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl. Add to skillet with bacon. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.