Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sweet and Smoky Hibachi Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 MIX soy sauce, brown sugar, Seasoning and oil in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 REFRIGERATE 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 BROIL or grill chicken over medium heat with lid closed 30 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- To bake chicken, arrange on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
- Try also with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs. Broil or grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Marinade is also great on boneless beef sirloin or flank steak. Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner