Cut corners — not flavor — by using a prepared whole chicken for this delicious chicken noodle soup with rotisserie chicken that's sure to warm you right up. Chock full of vegetables including celery, carrots and onion, alongside juicy chicken and tender egg nood... Cut corners — not flavor — by using a prepared whole chicken for this delicious chicken noodle soup with rotisserie chicken that's sure to warm you right up. Chock full of vegetables including celery, carrots and onion, alongside juicy chicken and tender egg noodles, this classic soup dish comes together with the robust, savory flavor of McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning. This hearty soup is just as delicious on its own as with a toasty grilled cheese sandwich, crispy garlic bread or a side salad. For easy meal prep, simply bake a whole Rotisserie-Style Chicken, then use the leftover chicken to toss into this scrumptious soup with fresh veggies. If you're short on time or don't have fresh veggies on hand, whip up this leftover chicken recipe with frozen mixed veggies instead! Make your taste buds dance even more by enjoying other recipes with leftover chicken, like Chicken and Sweet Potato Chili, Fiesta Chicken Quesadillas, sheet-pan nachos, chicken salad and more. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots, (about 1/2-inch)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery, (about 1/2-inch)
- 1 cup chopped white onion, (about 1/2-inch)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups medium egg noodles
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken (Find a recipe here!)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 Heat vegetable oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add carrots, celery and onion; cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes until softened and lightly browned. Stir in Seasoning. Cook 1 minute.
- 2 Add stock and egg noodles. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 8 to 10 minutes until noodles are just tender.
- 3 Gently stir in chicken and salt. Simmer 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley to serve. (Perfect served with a toasty grilled cheese sandwich.)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner