Ingredients 16 Servings
- 1 pound pickling cucumbers
- 12 medium garlic cloves
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Mixed Pickling Spice
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Dill Seed
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Yellow Mustard Seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Cut cucumbers into spears. Place in large glass bowl with garlic cloves. Set aside.
- 2 Place remaining ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to simmer on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar and salt. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Pour hot liquid over cucumbers and garlic.
- 3 Refrigerate 1 hour or until cooled. Serve. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Storage Tip: Store quick-pickled cucumbers in covered glass or plastic bowl, ceramic container or glass jars in refrigerator up to 1 week.