This savory marinade is made with the perfect blend of McCormick herbs and spices, including onion, mustard, paprika and black pepper and it's so easy to prepare. Try it on your favorite cuts to make meat more tender and flavorful.
Ingredients 1 Servings
- Marinade Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- Marinated Steak
- 2 pounds boneless steak, such as round, flank, or skirt steak
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 For the Marinade Seasoning Blend, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Pierce steak in several places with fork. (If using more tender cuts, such as sirloin, top loin, tenderloin, rib or rib-eye, do not pierce with fork.)
- 3 Add oil, vinegar, and water to Marinade Seasoning Blend in bowl; mix well. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for more flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 4 Grill, broil or roast until steak is cooked through or until desired doneness.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tip: For a zesty citrus twist, substitute lemon juice for the vinegar when making the marinade.