Servings: 6 (2/3 cup)
- 2 cans (15 1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium cucumber, unpeeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup McCormick® Mayonesa (Mayonnaise) With Lime Juice
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 Mix corn, cucumber and onion in large bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Add to corn mixture; toss lightly to coat. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Use 4 ears fresh corn, grilled and kernels cut off (3 cups), in place of the canned corn.