Ingredients 6 Servings
- Katsu and Oregano Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup katsu sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- Noodle Salad:
- 8 ounces dry udon noodles
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced English (seedless) cucumber , (half-moon slices)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 For the Katsu and Oregano Vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 For the Noodle Salad, cook udon noodles as directed on package. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place noodles in large bowl. Add Vinaigrette and remaining ingredients except feta cheese; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Katsu sauce is a sweet and tangy Japanese condiment that typically accompanies tonkatsu, a fried breaded pork cutlet. It can be found in the Asian aisle of some supermarkets or in an Asian market.