- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 package McCormick® White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, water, beans, tomatoes and corn. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, sliced avocado, chopped cilantro and sour cream.