A fusion of two of our favorite cuisines results in a meat lasagna of Italian noodles and ricotta cheese layered with Mexican blend cheese, black beans, salsa and corn.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 jars (15 to 16 ounces each) medium salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 2 eggs
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Add salsa, beans, corn, chili powder, 2 teaspoons of the oregano and cumin; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- 2 Beat eggs in large bowl. Add ricotta cheese, 1 cup of the Mexican blend cheese and remaining 1 teaspoon oregano; mix well.
- 3 Spread about 1 cup of the meat sauce onto the bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 3 noodles. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the noodles. Repeat meat sauce, noodles and cheese layer once. Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce, making sure to cover noodles with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Mexican blend cheese. Cover with foil.
- 4 Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner