Sage, rosemary, thyme and parsley seasons classic chicken and dumplings deliciously.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cups milk , divided
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups assorted frozen vegetables, unthawed
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle with flour. Stir with whisk until mixture is well blended. Add broth, 1 cup of the milk, sage, garlic, rosemary, thyme and pepper. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- 2 Stir in chicken and vegetables. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- 3 Mix baking mix and parsley in medium bowl. Add remaining 1/3 cup of milk; mix well. Drop by spoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cover. Cook 10 minutes longer.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner