There's something comforting about a savory Hamburger Steak. Made in just 30 minutes, this dish combines juicy ground beef, breadcrumbs, and a blend of McCormick spices and seasonings for savory and tender patties. Topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions, and a rich bro... There's something comforting about a savory Hamburger Steak. Made in just 30 minutes, this dish combines juicy ground beef, breadcrumbs, and a blend of McCormick spices and seasonings for savory and tender patties. Topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions, and a rich brown gravy, it's a comforting and flavorful meal that's sure to become a family favorite, if it isn't already. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced white mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- ZATARAIN'S® Parsley Flakes
- 1 Mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large bowl. Shape into 4 round or oval patties.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add patties; cook 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature should reach 160°F). Remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- 3 Drain excess oil, leaving about 1 tablespoon of oil in skillet. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Mix water and gravy mix in small bowl until well blended; stir into skillet. Bring to boil. Return patties to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley flakes to serve, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner