Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Organic Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 Mix all ingredients except salmon in small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons for brushing. Brush remaining marinade on top of salmon. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 Place salmon, skin-side down, on grill over medium heat. Cover. Grill about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through and during the last few minutes of cooking. To remove salmon, slide a long spatula between the skin and flesh of the cooked salmon, leaving the skin behind.
TIPS AND TRICKS
For even cooking, choose a salmon fillet that is closest to the head of the salmon. The fillet will be thicker and wider.