Ingredients 6 Servings
lean ground beef
- ground turkey
- 1 package McCormick® Gluten Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
(11 ounces) Mexican-style
- (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crushed gluten-free tortilla chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips.
- 3 Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as sour cream, sliced green onions, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.