Give leftover cooked chicken new life with this casserole of flour tortillas layered with chicken, beans, salsa verde and shredded cheese.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup medium salsa verde, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inch
Mexican blend cheese, divided
- shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix chicken, beans, 2/3 cup of the salsa verde, cumin, garlic powder and oregano in large bowl.
- 2 Spray 9-inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray. Place 1 of the tortillas in pie plate. Layer with 1/3 of the chicken mixture, 1/3 of the sour cream and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers of tortilla, chicken mixture, sour cream and cheese twice. Top with remaining tortilla, remaining 1/3 cup salsa verde and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner