This traditional lasagna will be welcome at any occasion, from a casual gathering with friends and family to a holiday buffet. If you're looking for a hearty beef lasagna recipe, try this lasagna recipe with ground beef. Photo credit: Kristen Doyle from Dine and Dish. This traditional lasagna will be welcome at any occasion, from a casual gathering with friends and family to a holiday buffet. If you're looking for a hearty beef lasagna recipe, try this lasagna recipe with ground beef. Photo credit: Kristen Doyle from Dine and Dish. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 12 Servings
Italian Meat Sauce
- Italian Tomato Sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) lasagna noodles
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Prepare Italian Meat Sauce or Italian Tomato Sauce. Click here for Italian Meat Sauce and Italian Tomato Sauce recipes.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lay flat on wax paper or foil to keep pieces from sticking together. Set aside.
- 3 Mix ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 4 Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with 1/4 of the lasagna noodles, overlapping edges. Spread 1/3 cheese mixture over noodles. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the sauce. Repeat layers two more times, ending with a layer of pasta and 1 1/2 cups sauce. Cover with foil.
- 5 Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until center is heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired. (Italian Meat Sauce recipe make a total of 7 cups sauce).
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner