- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bacon, 1 cup of the cheese, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
- 2 Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top.
- 3 Bake 45 minutes. Sprinkle meat loaf with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until meat loaf is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitution Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt in place of the garlic powder and salt.