Apple and pork chops are enhanced by sage in this family favorite dish.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Mix flour, salt and seasonings in small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork chops; brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add apples; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 3 Stir in juice, sugar and remaining seasoned flour until well mixed. Return pork chops to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner