This moist cake, requiring just one bowl for preparation, is rich in vanilla flavor.
Ingredients 16 Servings
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- 2 Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- 3 Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or drizzle with Vanilla Butter Glaze (see recipe below), if desired.
- 4 Vanilla Butter Glaze: Mix 3 tablespoons melted butter, 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 3 tablespoons water and 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract in in medium bowl until well blended and smooth. Let stand 5 minutes. Spoon glaze over cooled cake.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner