Decadent, yet light and oh so bright! Nostalgic poke cake meets whimsical unicorn color. McCormick® NEON! Food Color creates vibrant blue and purple cake and Raspberry Extract is the perfect flavor twist for white chocolate pudding. Dollop on whipped topping and don't sk... Decadent, yet light and oh so bright! Nostalgic poke cake meets whimsical unicorn color. McCormick® NEON! Food Color creates vibrant blue and purple cake and Raspberry Extract is the perfect flavor twist for white chocolate pudding. Dollop on whipped topping and don't skimp on the sprinkles! Read More Read Less
Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 22 drops Blue McCormick® Neon Food Colors & Egg Dye, divided
- 7 drops Pink McCormick® Neon Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 6 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
(4-serving size each)
white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 packages (4-serving size each) cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Divide batter evenly into 2 bowls. Stir 15 drops blue food color into one bowl. Stir the remaining 7 drops blue food color and 7 drops pink food color into second bowl. Alternating colors, drop heaping spoonfuls of batter randomly into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2 Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
- 3 Poke large holes all over cake using the end of a wooden spoon. After holes are made, mix milk and raspberry extract in large bowl. Add pudding mix; stir just until mixture begins to thicken. Immediately pour pudding over cake, filling the holes.
- 4 Frost cake with whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner