Give your weekend breakfast or brunch a makeover with the warm flavors of this hearty baked oatmeal. The nuttiness of McCormick® Almond Extract perfectly complements tart cranberries and sweet, crisp apples.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 medium apples, cut into 1/2-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup dried cranberries, (plus more for topping, if desired)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sliced almonds, optional
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2 Mix applesauce, milk, eggs, extracts, and salt with wire whisk in medium bowl. Stir in oats, apples, cranberries and cinnamon until well mixed. Stir in melted butter.
- 3 Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is completely set and top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with additional dried cranberries and sliced almonds, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner