A mixed variety of sea botanicals pickled in a sweet, flavorful brine can be enjoyed on their own or as a garnish for sandwiches.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 medium cloved garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper Grinder, coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coriander Seed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Seed
- 1 package (about 1 ounce) mixed dried seaweed blend, such as seavegi™
- 1 Mix all ingredients, except seaweed, in large saucepan. Cook on medium heat, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Cool completely.
- 2 Add mixed seaweed to cooled pickling liquid. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Serve Seaweed Pickles as a garnish to seafood sandwiches or as a savory-sweet side dish. Store remaining Pickles in airtight container in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner