A little sweet and a little spicy, chili sauce meatballs are a tasty bite from hors d'oeuvre heaven. One of the easiest appetizers to make, this cocktail meatball recipe is always a favorite (so make a double batch!). Ready to eat in under an hour, this meatball recipe is fu... A little sweet and a little spicy, chili sauce meatballs are a tasty bite from hors d'oeuvre heaven. One of the easiest appetizers to make, this cocktail meatball recipe is always a favorite (so make a double batch!). Ready to eat in under an hour, this meatball recipe is full of flavor and includes classic seasonings like garlic powder, pepper and Lawry's® Seasoned Salt. What really raises the bar for these finger-food favorites is the sweet chili sauce made from grape jelly, French's® Tomato Ketchup and McCormick® Chili Powder. A great dish to make for parties, serve these tangy, craveable meatballs alongside other shareable favorites like 7 Layer Dip, Chicken Wings and Homemade Salsa. Photo credit: Amy Johnson from She Wears Many Hats. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 18 (2 meatballs) Servings
- Cocktail Meatballs:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Sweet Chili Sauce:
- 1 jar (10 ounces) grape jelly
- 1 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Cocktail Meatballs, beat egg and milk in large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, minced onions, seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well.
- 2 Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Arrange meatballs in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well.
- 4 For the Sweet Chili Sauce, mix grape jelly, ketchup and chili powder in skillet on medium heat. Cook and stir until jelly is melted and sauce is heated through. Add cooked meatballs; toss to coat with sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner