YOUR SHOPPING LIST IS CURRENTLY EMPTY
Plan Your Meals
Learn More About
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m unable to find one of my favorite Old Bay® products? Do you still manufacture it? Can you help me locate it?
We are glad to help you find your favorite product. Check our Discontinued Product List (https://www.mccormick.com/discontinued) to ensure it is still being manufactured. If we still make it, find the product on our website and click on the “Where to Buy” box to find online retailers as well as stores near you that carry the product and have it in stock. We suggest contacting the store prior to making a special trip to ensure it is still in stock. If your local store doesn’t show up on our locator, we advise you to speak with your store manager about availability as they may be able to order it for you.
- Can I order Old Bay® products from you directly?
While we do not currently have a direct order service, most of our products can be purchased online. Just use the search feature on the top right-hand corner of our website to find the product page and click on the red “Where to Buy” box to find online retailers that carry the product and have it in stock.
- How can I get coupons for your products?
Thanks for your interest in our products! While we don’t mail out coupons, from time to time you will find sales on our products in your local grocery store, and we sometimes have digital coupons available online and through mobile coupon apps. Offering coupons through a variety of sources allows us to reach not only loyal consumers, such as yourself, but also new consumers in hope that they will try our products.
Do you accept ideas or suggestions, including for new products?
Thank you for your interest in our products. As a practice, we do not accept ideas or suggestions relating to new products, flavors, packaging, marketing, or recipes as we have departments devoted to product and marketing innovation.
Thank you for being a fan!
- Who do I contact concerning donations?
Donations requests can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. All written requests for donations must be on your organization’s letterhead and received six weeks prior to your event. Please give information concerning type of fundraiser and approximate number of participants. For more information about our Charitable Guidelines, please visit https://www.mccormickcorporation.com/company/responsibility/charitable-donations. Address the letter to:
McCormick & Co., Inc.
24 Schilling Road, Suite 1
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Attn: Charitable Donations Committee
- Where can I find nutrition information for an OldBay® product?
- What is the shelf life of Old Bay® Products?
The shelf life listed below is approximate and only applicable if stored properly. It is best to follow the "Best By" dates on the products.
If your product does not have a "Best By" date it is beyond our recommended shelf life.
General Shelf Life
- Old Bay Seasoning - 18 months.
Proper Storage Tips
- Store Old Bay Seasoning in a tightly capped container.
- Keep away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
- Avoid storing over the stove, dishwasher, sink or near a window.
- We do not recommend freezing, as freezing does not extend the shelf life of dried herbs and spices. Repeatedly removing the bottles from the freezer may cause condensation to form and accelerate the loss of flavor and aroma.
- Where can I find the recipes for steamed shrimp and crab cakes that used to be on the tin?
We have a variety of recipes on our website including these favorites.https://www.mccormick.com/recipes/main-dishes/classic-old-bay-crab-cakes