Transform grilled chicken into delicious smoky chicken wraps for a quick lunch or dinner. Lawry’s® Hickory Brown Sugar Marinade keeps the flavor sweet, smoky and totally convenient.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon Lawry's® Hickory Brown Sugar Marinade, divided (plus more for brushing)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- pocket-less pita breads
leaf lettuce leaves
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 slices crisply cooked thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Place chicken in large resealable bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minute or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with additional marinade, if desired. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- 3 Mix mayonnaise and remaining 2 tablespoons marinade in small bowl. Spread on flatbreads. Top with lettuce, onion, sliced chicken, bacon and cheese. Drizzle with additional marinade, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner