Grill Mates® Montreal Steak-rubbed baby back ribs make for a simple and delicious meal. Infuse ribs with beer and the garlicky, herbed taste of Montreal Steak Seasoning, then steam over the grill in a foil packet. Finish meat over the flame to create a crispy, caramelized exterior. Tip: Stir leftover foil packet juices into barbeque sauce for extra-savory flavor.
Recipe created by two-time "Chopped" champ, Chef James Briscione. He brings creativity to the table with bold flavors and spices in his new Food Network cooking show, "Man Crafted."
- 1 Preheat a grill for cooking over low heat.
- 2 Remove the membrane from the bone sides of the ribs. Rub both sides of the ribs with the steak seasoning.
- 3 Lay 1 rack of the ribs over a large sheet of aluminum foil. Fold up the sides and pour in half of the beer. Seal the foil, leaving enough room for the packet to fill with steam as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining ribs and beer. Arrange the foil packets on the grill and cook until the meat is tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 4 Remove the packets from the heat (leave the grill on) and let cool for 5 minutes. Pour about 1/2 cup total of the juices from the foil packets into a small saucepan and stir in the barbecue sauce. Warm the saucepan on the grill.
- 5 Cut the cooked ribs into portions and reheat on the grill until hot and well-browned on both sides, brushing with the barbecue sauce mixture as they cook. Serve the ribs with the remaining sauce on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.