Make salmon really special with Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning and a rich butter sauce flavored with balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1 Brush flesh side of fish with oil. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the Seasoning.
- 2 Grill fish over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill. Cover with foil; keep warm.
- 3 Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and 1 teaspoon Seasoning in small saucepan. Cook on medium heat 2 minutes. Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, swirling pan over heat until each tablespoon of butter is melted. (Butter must melt gradually to form a creamy sauce. If necessary, move pan off heat to keep it from getting too hot.) Stir gently until sauce is smooth and well blended. Serve sauce over fish.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.