For an easy weeknight meal, prepare boneless, grilled chicken with Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning. The bold garlic and herb-flavored marinade is easy to prepare and even easier to devour. Toss marinated chicken on the grill and serve with your favorite side.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Mix Seasoning, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for basting. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, basting with reserved marinade during the last few minutes of cooking.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.