Got 30 minutes? Win over the lunch bunch with these crispy fish cakes. They’re a sweet and spicy showcase of Asian flavor, including Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste and Premium Fish Sauce. Serve with our Sweet Red Chili Sauce.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 12 ounces firm white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Red Curry Paste
- 1 egg
- 8 green beans, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Sweet Red Chili Dipping Sauce
- 1 PLACE fish, curry paste and egg in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Set aside. Mix green beans, green onions and garlic in large bowl. Add fish sauce, cornstarch and sugar; stir to make a smooth paste. Add fish mixture; mix well. With lightly moistened hands, divide fish mixture into 1/4 cup portions and shape into thin patties.
- 2 HEAT a wok or heavy skillet on medium-high heat; add oil. Fry patties in batches until golden brown on each side. (Do not overcook.) Drain on paper towels.
- 3 SERVE warm or cold with Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce for dipping.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.