- 4 ounces Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Stir Fry Rice Noodles, or
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Brown Rice Noodles, (see Test Kitchen Tip below for rehydrating directions)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 6 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Pad Thai Sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped unsalted peanuts
- Fresh cilantro sprigs and lime wedges
- 1 BRING 4 cups water to boil in medium saucepan. Add stir-fry rice noodles; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Set aside.
- 2 HEAT 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add egg; scramble until set. Remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add shrimp; stir fry just until shrimp turn pink. Add rice noodles, Pad Thai sauce and green onions; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes or noodles are tender.
- 3 STIR in bean sprouts and scrambled egg. Place noodle mixture on serving platter. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with cilantro sprigs and lime wedges.
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip: To rehydrate brown rice noodles, bring 4 cups water to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add brown rice noodles; let stand 5 minutes or until noodles are soft but firm. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Place in cold water. Drain well before adding to skillet.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner