Wake up to the fluffy, homemade egg casserole of your breakfast dreams. It’s loaded with savory sausage and fresh vegetables like zucchini, red bell pepper and spinach, plus the delicious, dairy-free richness of Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium red bell peper, cut into strips
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 medium yellow onion , chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Brown sausage in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2 ADD vegetables to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3 BEAT eggs, coconut milk, sea salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over sausage mixture in baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until center is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 4 Note: Read labels of all recipe ingredients to ensure all are dairy-free.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner